Vote For Us In The Farm Shop & Deli Awards 2019!
BY: Indian Mart
Oct 17, 2018
- Your chance to win
- We are proud to announce we have been entered into the Farm Shop & Deli Awards 2019 and we need your help to win!
- One lucky voter will be entered into a draw to win a food hamper. So head on over to our support page and vote for us today.
What is the Farm Shop & Deli Awards 2019?
- The Farm Shop & Deli Awards are highly respected in the industry for playing an important role in supporting and celebrating the UK’s independent specialist retail market.
- Each entrant will be judged on many factors including, highest levels of service, product knowledge, initiative, innovation and community involvement.
- The chair of judges, Nigel Barden comments “I am delighted to continue to be involved with the Farm Shop & Deli Awards. It’s a fabulous initiative for the sector and offers the best way to recognise and reward excellence for the UK’s local, artisan and high street speciality retailers.”
- Nigel will be joined by leading speciality retailers and key industry figures, to bring a wealth of knowledge to the judging process. The judging process will include mystery visits and public votes from consumers via the awards website.
- The aim of the awards is to celebrate driven and passionate local businesses and in turn, generate coverage that they fully deserve. The awards will recognise excellence with the specialist retail market with a focus towards selling regional fresh/farm produce or have a delicatessen counter. They are offered across twelve categories, including Online business.
- Entrants will have the chance to win as a regional winner. Then, the regional winners will progress through to the next round and have the opportunity to win the overall coveted title of ‘Farm Shop & Deli Awards Retailer of the Year’. The winner will be announced at the Farm Shop & Deli Show, Monday 8th April 2019 at Birmingham’s NEC.
A word from us
- Our very own Mauli Shah, founder of IndianMart says “Food is my time. It is my meditation, my art and it’s the only time I can truly express myself. Growing up, I was always surrounded with my family cooking Indian food. I became so passionate that I wanted to share what I’ve learned with everyone. Food brings people together, it’s at the heart of everything and this is what we set out to accomplish with IndianMart. Bringing people together, aiding the confidence to try new things. We have a wonderful website you can fully immerse yourself in. With a journey to new ideas, new aromas and wonders that bring people together. We really hope that we will gain your support to win this fantastic award and share this experience with us.”