The Indy Indian- Vegan Indian Cooking
BY: Indian Mart
Nov 20, 2018
Vegan Indian Cooking- The Indy Indian Vegan life
- Vegan is a real trending way of eating and living. Whether it be cultural, health reason, or love of this way of live, it is no hidden gem.
- Vegan trend quadrupled in the 5 years between 2012 and 2017, according to Google search. It now gets almost 3 times more interest than vegetarian and gluten free searches. (source )
- More than a quarter of all evening meals in the UK are vegan or vegetarian. With this in mind we have some wonderful ways you can join the wondrous way of life through Indian cooking recipes and Indian ingredients.
- Veganism is a major aspect of Indian foods and culture and is a great way to eat well and eat amazing foods.
- Ingredients such as chickpeas, lentils and pulses, with combinations of fresh vegetables and spice mixes can all be used to create gourmet meals in a short time frame.
- The Vegan Indian dish Chana Masala, a saucy spicy dish. This consists of chickpeas, onion, turmeric, garam masala, chilli powder, fresh tomatoes, fresh coriander and only 30 minutes of your time.
- Or even The Vegan Indian dish Bombay aloo Sunday roasty style is a flavoursome quick dish to make on a Monday evening after a long day at work.
- Veganism to many isn’t just about what you eat; it’s about how you live your life.
- This trend has risen through the ranks at a rapid rate. The availability of wonderful ingredients along with the push in media and opening of many new eating places has had effect.
- It’s not just about the availability but also about the taste; it’s about the enjoyment of these foods and how the flavours grab you and keep you wanting to try more. With this in mind, Vegan Indian food does just this. With fragrant flavours and joyous texture and colour it is in a world of its own.
- You don’t have to eat out in Indy restaurants or trendy cafes to have wonderful vegan food. You can cook it in your own home!
- Keep an eye out for some wonderful new recipes and bring Indian Vegan cooking into your own home.