Organic Chana Dal are brown chickpeas that have been split and skinned/polished. They have the same earthy nutty flavour as brown chickpeas. Brown Chickpeas are also called bengal gram, Kala chana in Hindi.
Chana Dal grown on farms in India is 100% Pure – All Natural, No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
As it contains no cholesterol and very little fat, Chana Dal is a healthy addition to those seeking a high-protein and fibre diet. A small, sweet bean good for soups, salads and rice dishes. Perfect for the Indian dish known as Chana Dal, a great recipe which we love for this is by Madhur Jaffrey. Or visit our recipes section for more wonderful ideas.
- This product is Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free, wheat free, Dairy free
- This product does not contain nuts , however it is prepared in a factory that handles nuts and therefore may contain traces.
- Soil Association Registered for UK market.
- USDA certified
- EU Certified
Why choose organic?
- Organic means working with nature. It means higher levels of animal welfare and lower levels of pesticides. No manufactured herbicides or artificial fertilisers. Furthermore environmentally sustainable management of the land and natural environment, which subsequently means more wildlife.
- Whatever you’re buying – from cotton buds to carrots – when you choose organic food, drink or beauty and textiles, you choose products that promote a better world.
- Organic food comes from trusted sources. All accredited farms and food companies are inspected at least once a year and the standards for organic food are laid down in European law.
Go Earth Organic
Our vision is to make sustainable efforts to further agricultural change. As a result we are chemical free, economically viable, ecologically enrich, using kinder bio fertilizer, bio pesticides, non GMO & hybrid seeds. And thus improve farm life, farmer life and human life.
Our mission is to improve farmers annual income within agriculture. We also wish to cut medical bills on human health by providing trustworthy, hygienic, chemical free food products. Overall we wish to improve environmental impact.